An active journey with a fascinating tour-quest. Georgia is just a perfect site for shooting films like “Indiana Jones and Holly Grail”. Legacy of the Middle Ages is still perfectly preserved here creating special and sacral atmosphere full of positive energy. Those who still feel like being one of the Rosenkreuzers or Templiers it’s high time to take this adventure tour for seeking the lost ark.
- Arriving to Tbilisi.
- Transfer and accommodation at a cozy hotel.
- Evening trip through Tbilisi.
- Dinner at a royal restaurant; meal accompanied with live love serenades and Bayati style oriental poetry.
- Decorated balconies overlooking the Mtkvari and the fig tree alley.
- A cup of coffee and first impression of Tiflis by French traveler eyes.
- Sioni Cathedral and French fountain in the garden, a gift by a Georgian emigrant to eternal city Tiflis.
- The Pushkin Garden and the jewelry with a history of 5000 years.
- Moving to German borough, and the mystery of Oldenburg Palace.
- “Tiflisian lunch” and dishes prepared according to special recipes by Georgian publicist Princess.
- “An open-air vernissage”,and the former of the “Hotel London”.
- A painted parade hall and a moral you can take with you.
- Visit to the modern wine shop "Enomatic".
- Dinner with drama performance: fingers/marionettes theatre.
- Jvari - it is a masterpiece of the Byzantine period classical architecture, and the most “labeled” viewing landmark.
- The Pompeii Stone Bridge lot dated back to 65 BC and Ancient Town Mtskheta, Chronicles of Iberia.
- “Right” lunch for “special guests” and Zhinvali water reservoir.
- Cross pass and “lezginka dance” on the road.
- Dariali Valley and fresh trout from stormy rivers of White and Black Aragvi.
- Arriving to village Stepantsminda, named after Father Stephan, who once saved the village dwellers from death.
- Accommodation at the hotel overlooking the Monastery of the Gergeti Trinity.
- Magnificent Mount Kazbegi (5047m), and shepherds “speaking French”.
- Kazbegi – name of a village as well as Georgian noble family.
- A jeep or a horse?
- Climbing a mount and visiting Gergeti Trinity Cathedral on the top of the mount (14thc).
- Lunch in the village Stepantsminda and free time until the evening.
- Farewell dinner with a million cost view.
- Departure to Tbilisi.
- You cannot leave Georgia without tasting khinkali (meat dumplings) with chacha (Georgian home-made vodka) poured from a kettle.
- Transfer to the airport and send-off.
Private tour price varies from 377 up to 659$ USD included of VAT 18% for per person.
The basic price of the tour for 5 days is included:
- Qualified guide;
- Personal tour guide system;
- Entrance tickets;
- Transport service;
- Rental of jeeps or horses;
- Meals (lunches and dinners) with locally-made alcohol;
- Wine tastings;
- Fingers or marionettes theater;
- A cup of coffee with dessert;
- Beverages and a basket of seasonal fruit in transport;
- Tour coordinator responsible for the service quality.
Also, the price is affected by the level of the selected transport and number of guests in the group.
We want to draw your attention to the fact that one of our main advantages is personalized service.
Therefore, the format of our work consists of the constructor principle. Talking to you, according to your preferences we will promptly send you excursion cost by "All inclusive" principle and the base cost, not including food and alcohol.
We work in the premium segment, which means that we select and cooperate only with the best and proven partners.
And, the last but not least! It is the soul! We put all our positive soul in every single step we made!